Gourmet Meals To-Go,
Made-To-Order Charcuterie Boards,
Private Chef experience, and More.
BCBC is Your Place For it All.
Choose below from Gourmet Meals that are pre-packed and ready to heat up, Salads, Wraps or Family-Sized Meals. Friendly reminder - the Gourmet To Go Meals are portion-controlled.
How it works:
1) Click a meal option under one of the sub categories
2) Choose options and Click "Add to Cart"
3) If you want the same Meal Option with different sides, simply uncheck and recheck your desired selections and Click "Add More" If not, simply click "Back to Menu" near the top left of the page.
4) Once you've made all of your selections, click "Head To The Registers" to checkout.
NOW FEATURING MID-WEEK DELIVERIES!
Order by Sunday by Noon for Tuesday Delivery/Pick Up
Order Monday by noon for Wednesday Delivery/Pick Up
Order Tuesday by noon for Thursday Delivery/Pick Up
All deliveries incur a $5 charge.
I also provide other services:
1) Custom Meal Planning (Price Varies depending on how extensive plan is but we'll figure it out together)
2) Cheese Plates & Charcuterie Boards
3) Provide the whole dining & party experience for you. We'll work together and figure out what exactly it is you need and how to make it happen.
4) Graduation & Birthday Parties
*meal pictures do not necessarily represent the actual meals you will receive*
These meals come with a Protein and either 1 or 2 sides of your choosing.
These Family Meals Come In a Foil Pan Ready To Reheat in the Oven or dish up into individual portions and microwave. Enough for 4-6 people.
Anything you need! Below are some examples of items and services I offer but if you need anything, we'll work together to make it happen!
1) Cheese Plates / Charcuterie Boards
2) Custom Made Meals To Go
3) Private In - House Chef
4) Private Parties for groups of Up To 8 People
5) Meal Planning
6) Graduation & Birthday Parties
6) Wine Classes
1) I sell only the highest quality, natural and sustainable foods.
I promise to only buy ingredients and create meals with not only your needs, but the planet in mind, as well.
2) I will make the customer happy, at all costs.
You, the customer, are the lifeblood of this little business so I will strive to meet or exceed your expectations every day.
3) I care about my community and the environment.
I source local when possible and promise that if it is not something I would eat, I will not make it for you! From composting to reusing and recycling, I do my part for the planet and the community.
4) I have more fun than I should doing what I do.
Cooking is definitely my passion. I love experimenting and just having fun with it. Since God so graciously gave us a veritable cornucopia of ingredients at our disposal, why not have fun and do the best to serve others with them.
-Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve you! This is truly my passion and I can't wait to share it with you. Whether your goal is to create healthy eating habits, or you just don't have time nor desire to cook, I promise it will be the food you order will be wholesome, from the heart and taste freaking great!
Both of my parents worked in restaurants so I grew up in kitchens and discovered a love for food in general. Then after working in restaurants my entire life, I decided to pursue an education and career in Sports Medicine. Realizing that there were more dead ends than success stories in that field, I went back to work at a wine bistro in Dallas and rekindled my passion for the greatness of both food and wine.
I started this venture in 2012 right after we adopted our twins and soon realized that the time demand was just too great. Now that they're older and more self-sufficient I am excited to be back at it! And I can't wait to serve you with the same excitement and enthusiasm that has driven me my entire life.
My favorite chef and a lot of my influence comes from Thomas Keller, owner and chef at the French Laundry in Yountville, CA. He quoted one of his mentors Fernand Pointe and I'll leave it here, as it best sums up why I do what I do and why it drives me so much.
“If the Divine Creator has taken pains to give us delicious and exquisite foods to eat, the least we can do is prepare them well and serve them with ceremony” - Fernand Point